Diretor de Fotografia | Steadicam Operator
A BANDA MAIS BONITA DA CIDADE
Developed more than 70 projects varying from narrative, documentary, commercial and music video including the Brazilian short film “A Fábrica” (The Factory) - qualified for consideration in the The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences 2012 – and “Oração”, a 6 min one-shot music video with over 24Millions views on YouTube. RED EPIC-W and Artemis Cine HD PRO operator/owner with experience, working with different environments from low budget to major productions.
Avid interest in Cinematography and knowledge in cameras, accessories and an overall interest in learning about the film industry. Bacharel in Cinema and Video at CINETVPR, Brazil and UCLA Extension's Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Cinematography. Creative and result oriented professional, with a mindset for excellence. Positive work attitude and proactive.
Fluent speaking in English, Portuguese and understands Spanish
- Nomination: Best Cinematography in a Short Film | London IFF 2016 "Life on a Leash"
- Award: Television - Pilot Program
- Best Cinematography: 2° Festival de Cinema de Caruaru "Tereza"
- Best Cinematography: III Festcine - Festival de Cinema de Pinhais 2015 "Tereza"
- Best Cinematography: 9° Curta Santos – SP – Brazil (“A Fábrica”)
- Best Cinematography: 18º Festival de Cinema e Vídeo de Cuiabá – MT - Brazil - (“A Fábrica”)
- Nominations: Best Cinematography – Prêmio ABC 2013 – SP – Brazil (“Seiva Bruta”)
- Nominations: Best Cinematography – Prêmio ABC 2012 – SP – Brazil (“A Fábrica ”)
- Best Web Video: 2011 MTV Video Music Brazil VMB - (“Oração”)